We design custom power chucks for applications where speed and first-operation precision are a priority. Remove large amounts of material fast, with unique configurations of up to five jaws per chuck.
- Internal and external chucking
- Drawbar, tube operated, or built-in cylinder
- Drawbar force up to 9,000 lbs
- Repeatability to 0.0005 TIR
- Replaceable jaws to 0.0005 TIR
- Max weight 183 lbs
- Hole-thru available
- Coolant-thru available
- Completely sealed
- Self-centering or compensating
- Pullback against fixed stops
- Up to 5 jaws on a single chuck
- Up to 5.5-to-1 mechanical advantage
- Standard diameters: 5.625, 6.00, 7,75, 8.00, 10.00, 12.00
Power chuck models
We design power chucks that take your operation to the next level. Our engineers work with your specifications and unique needs to design and configure the right power chuck to fit your applications and deliver better, faster results.
Drawbar, hydraulic, air self-centering, or compensating external chucks with 2- or 3-jaw options and 7.75” to 12” diameters.
R1600 & 4600 Series
Drawbar internal and external chucks with 6” or 10” diameters, or built-in cylider chucks with 6”, 8”, 10” or 12” diameters.
Drawbar, air, or hydraulic internal and external 2- or 3-jaw chucks with 8”, 10” or 12” diameters.
Drawbar, air, or hydraulic internal and external 2- or 3-jaw chucks with 5.625”, 6.5” or 8.5” diameters.
R6200 and R6300
“6-16” Chucks with swivel jaw arms. Perfect for 1st OP Cast Iron and Powder metal round parts.